Annual Government Affairs Briefing
2023 Washington, D.C.
Every year, NADCA provides a unique opportunity for some of its members to travel to Washington for meetings with their U.S. Senators and Representatives. This is a chance for manufacturers to tell their government officials directly how their policies affect millions of businesses and their employees.
NADCA encourages its members to attend this summit and discuss the top issues of the day including:
- OSHA workplace changes and new DoJ criminal enforcement terms
- Ground level ozone expansion of non-attainment areas
- Existing power plant rule increase of electricity costs
- NLRB intrusions into the workplace
- Efforts to recruit and train qualified employees
- Comprehensive tax reform for all businesses
- Availability of globally priced aluminum and other raw materials
2023 Date TBD
Hotel Reservations Conference Agenda