David Laine Intern & Scholarship Program
Established in 1975 in tribute to David Laine, who served as secretary of the American Die Casting Institute, one of the organizations that combined to form NADCA. He was instrumental in the advancements to the die casting industry.
Scholarship History Past Winners
The undergraduate scholarship is for students who have worked at a die casting company or supplier and meet the following criteria:
- A full-time, undergraduate student with a focus on expertise required for the die casting industry.
- A citizen of the U.S., Canada or Mexico
- In the past 12 months has had a minimum of three months of work experience in the die casting industry
Interested students can apply Aug. 1 through Oct. 1 each year by:
- Complete and submit the application and include:
- Proof of citizenship
- Letter of employment verification and support from work supervisor
- Letter of support from advising professor
- A paper, suitable for NADCA publication, detailing activities and results from working in the die casting industry