2022 Plant Management Conference
May 4-6, 2022
The Annual Plant Management Conference provides a venue for operations and plant management personnel to meet and network with peers from other die casting facilities. Together, attendees can share experiences and gain knowledge and information through round table discussions, topical presentations and virtual facility tours. Benefits derived from the exchange of information include: innovation and product integrity through alternate ways of resolving problems, improved control of processes, reduced costs, increased quality and enhanced productivity.
COVID-19 Safety Precautions
For the safety of our attendees NADCA, as well as the Sheraton, will require face masks while indoors.
NADCA staff will:
- Monitor body temperature daily
- Have attendees respond to a set of questions on whether they are experiencing any symptoms
- Have hand sanitizer available
- Remind attendees that masks are required
- Provide guidelines on how to properly wear a mask
| Corporate Member