OEM Lead Reports
OEM leads for NADCA Corporate members are generated through several methods.
- When we conduct regional design seminars, the attendees are placed into the lead database.
- When an OEM purchases a Product Standards or Product Design book, they are also placed into the lead database.
- NADCA buys OEM lists and does direct mailing to OEM’s to use our design services website or seminars. The respondents get placed in our lead database.
- Certain areas of the design website require the users information. These are added to the database.
- Each time someone searches our database of die casters, they are added to the database.
- Calls in to NADCA staff looking for a die casting supplier are entered into the database.
- Designers that download NADCA white papers are entered into the lead database.
These lead reports are restricted to Corporate Members Only. You must be logged in to access the reports.