2019 Die Casting Congress & Tabletop Papers System is Open - Submit Your Abstracts Today
January 31, 2019 by NADCA in Industry News
The Die Casting Congress and Tabletop is interested in your paper! Submit an offer today to the NADCA Paper System!
NADCA would like to urge all metalcasters, researches and suppliers to submit papers on new technologies, procedures, equipment, and other innovations that contribute to productivity and quality enhancement in the metalcasting industry. Especially desired are papers relating practical experience and case studies from casting personnel, and papers on metalcasting management and marketing strategies.
Some topics to consider:
• Computer Modeling & Simulation
• Zinc Alloy Application & Development
• Process Engineering
• New Magnesium Applications & Alloy Development
• Process Control And Continuous Improvement (Quality Systems, Advancements In Automation, Metal Processing)
• Aluminum Alloy Development
• Machine & Equipment Technology
• Die Materials
• Environmental & Safety Issues (Air Emissions Systems, Plant Air Cleaning Filtration, Safety Improvements)
• Die Coatings & Surface Treatments
• Advanced Technologies
The deadline to submit abstracts is April 1, 2019. Visit the NADCA Paper System to submit your paper offer today.