2021 NADCA Congress Abstract Deadline Extended to April 19
The Die Casting Congress & Exposition is interested in your paper! Submit an offer today to the NADCA Paper System!
NADCA would like to urge all metalcasters, researchers and suppliers to submit papers on new technologies, procedures, equipment, and other innovations that contribute to productivity and quality enhancement in the metalcasting industry. Especially desired are papers relating practical experience and case studies from casting personnel, and papers on metalcasting management and marketing strategies.
Some topics to consider:
- Computer Modeling & Simulation
- Zinc Alloy Application & Development
- Process Engineering
- New Magnesium Applications & Alloy Development
- Process Control And Continuous Improvement (Quality Systems, Advancements In Automation, Metal Processing)
- Aluminum Alloy Development
- Machine & Equipment Technology
- Die Materials
- Environmental & Safety Issues (Air Emissions Systems, Plant Air Cleaning Filtration, Safety Improvements)
- Die Coatings & Surface Treatments
- Advanced Technologies
The deadline to submit abstracts is now April 19, 2021.
Visit the NADCA Paper System to submit your paper offer today: