Make Your Voice Heard at the 2018 NADCA Government Affairs Briefing
April 25, 2018 by NADCA in Industry News
Join NADCA in Washington, D.C. for the industry Government Affairs Briefing taking place June 19-20 2018 at the Mandarin Oriental Washington, D.C.
During this 2-day event, NADCA will be hosting a policy briefing and scheduling your congressional visits with your Representatives and Senators, as well as their staff.
NADCA encourages its members to attend this summit and discuss the top issues of the day including:
• OSHA workplace changes & new DoJ criminal enforcement terms
• Ground level ozone expansion of non-attainment areas
• Existing power plant rule increase of electricity costs
• NLRB intrusions into the workplace
• Efforts to recruit and train qualified employees
• Comprehensive tax reform for all businesses
• Availability of globally priced aluminum & other raw materials.
Take advantage of this opportunity to make your voice heard and join your colleagues for the 2018 NADCA Government Affairs Briefing. For additional information or to register click here.