Buhler Seeks Field Service Technician
Buhler is a Swiss-based $2.6B company. We are an internationally recognized leader in the research and development, manufacture, and distribution of capital equipment and processing systems serving both food and non-food industry. Therefor we are looking for a qualified and committed personality as Field Service Technician.
Holland, MI 49423
- Assembles and tests BuhlerPrince’s products while performing a variety of manufacturing tasks at the customer site, according to established procedures, while conforming to all safe work practices
- Performs manufacturing tasks including wiring, pipe bending, fabricating and installing of hydraulic and electrical components following blueprints. Inspects components to insure proper installation
- Prepares written reports to provide history and follow up requirements
- Follows individual training plan under the supervision of Team Leader
- Coordinates with Customer Service Technical Advisors and Inside Sales
- Assists other Field Service Technicians as needed
- Participates in BuhlerPrince training to enhance skills
- Requires traveling 80-90% of the time after initial orientation and training.
- Performs housekeeping tasks at job site as needed
What we offer
- High School diploma with 3 years related experience
- Exposure to Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to maintain positive composure in stressful situations
- Experience working in a team environment
- Experience working with DOS and Windows operating systems
- Experience with mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems
- International, successful company with sustainable prospects for the future
- Wide technically & modern environment with interesting challenges
- Professional environment with an open communication culture
- Exciting development and training opportunities
- Great, dynamic work environment
In case you do identify yourself in this profile and want to work in a successful team, we are looking forward to your application. The next step is yours!
Bühler Prince Inc.
670 Windcrest Drive
T +1 616 394 8255
Bühler is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a disabled veteran or other veteran or military status, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, or other protected by class status. Bühler participates in E-Verify.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY