Online Education System
NADCA Offers self paced education online through the online education system. Online education and training offers students the convenience of taking courses anywhere and the ability to complete courses at their own pace. In addition, companies and individuals can save money on travel expenses and reduce time away from the office. The online education system is populated by taking weekly recordings of our webinars and converting them into online classes.
Each course contains a video presentation, PDF of the slides shown, additional resources and when applicable, the option to test your knowledge on the course viewed.
Interested in Seeing How the Education System Works?
Courses for the online education system can be purchased in a variety of ways and vary from purchasing one course to purchasing entire training blocks. The breakdown of the differences is below.
A video overview for the online education system is available.
NADCA can grant free access to the following courses to better acquaint yourself with the online education system. This is guest access, any tests taken during this time will not be saved. Any certificates printed will be marked as guest user.
- Introduction to Die Casting: Die Casting Introduction
- Introduction to Die Casting: Die Casting Machines & Dies
- Introduction to Die Casting: Die Casting Alloys & Fundamentals
- Introduction to Die Casting: Die Casting Defects & Safety
- Safety: Basic Safety in Die Casting
- Safety: Machine Maintenance Safety in Die Casting
- Safety: Electrical Safety in Die Casting
- Safety: Managing Safety in Die Casting
To view a demo of our online education system, please contact Melisa Ryzner, CMP at email@example.com