Call for Papers
Metalcasters, researchers and suppliers to the metalcasting industry are encouraged to submit papers on new technologies, procedures, equipment, products and other innovations that contribute to enhanced productivity and quality. Especially desired are papers relating practical experience and case studies from casting personnel, and papers on metalcasting management and marketing strategies.
Paper Submission Guidelines:
Authors intending to submit a paper for presentation at the Die Casting Congress & Tabletop for NADCA Transactions should follow the Technical Paper Guidelines. Abstracts, papers and presentations must be submitted by the posted deadlines or have an approved extension. To request an extension send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All papers are to be technical in nature. Commercialism is cause for rejection.
NADCA SUBMISSION DEADLINES
Abstracts Due: April 3, 2017 - DEADLINE EXTENDED TO APRIL 17!
All Papers Due: June 23, 2017
Presentations Due: September 1, 2017
SOME SUBJECTS TO CONSIDER:
- Computer Modeling & Simulation
- Zinc Alloy Application & Development
- Process Engineering
- New Magnesium Applications & Alloys
- Process Control And Continuous Improvement (Quality Systems, Advancements In Automation, Metal Processing)
- Aluminum Alloy Development
- Machine & Equipment Technology
- Die Materials
- Environmental & Safety Issues (Air Emissions Systems, Plant Air Cleaning Filtration, Safety Improvements)
- Die Coatings & Surface Treatment
- Advanced Technologies (Including Squeeze Casting & Semi-Solid Casting)
North American Die Casting Association
3250 N. Arlington Heights Rd - Ste 101, Arlington Heights, IL 60004
P: 847.808.3164, F: 847.279.0002 • E: email@example.com