OEM Lead Reports
OEM leads for NADCA Corporate members are generated through several methods.
- When we conduct regional design seminars, the attendees are placed into the lead database.
- When an OEM purchases a Product Standards or Product Design book, they are also placed into the lead database.
- NADCA buys OEM lists and does direct mailing to OEM’s to use our design services website or seminars. The respondents get placed in our lead database.
- Certain areas of the design website require the users information. These are added to the database.
- Each time someone searches our database of die casters, they are added to the database.
- Calls in to NADCA staff looking for a die casting supplier are entered into the database.
- Designers that download NADCA white papers are entered into the lead database.
Usually 100 leads are generated for each lead report.
These lead reports are restricted to Corporate Members Only. You must be logged in to access the reports.
The format for lead report has changed. Please log in below. If you experience any problems, please contact email@example.com