Toshiba Machine seeks Experience Service Personnel to Support Operations throughout North America
Toshiba Machine Co., America, a long-established distributor of High Quality Die Casting Machines, seeks experienced service personnel to support operations throughout North America.
· Travel to customer sites primarily in United States, Canada and Mexico (with potential travel throughout Central & South America) to service die casting machines, including: troubleshooting, repairs, modifications, installation, installation start-up, etc.
· Be “on-call” for emergency dispatch to customer sites as required.
· Provide telephone service support to customers when in the Elk Grove Village, IL office.
· Assist with 24-hour telephone support.
· Assist with modification and re-assembly of in-house machines as required.
· Any other duties and tasks, consistent with your experience and abilities, which may be assigned.
· Ten (10) years’ experience servicing die casting machines.
· Strong electrical knowledge, including the ability to read and understand related schematic drawings. Along with the ability to read PLC programming during trouble shooting machine issues.
· Mechanical and hydraulic experience.
· Valid passport for travel to and from United States, and the willingness to do so.
Please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org