Die Cast Rebuild Technician – Monroe City, MO and Business Excellence Leader – Grafton, WI
Business Excellence Leader – Grafton, WI
Business Excellence Leader overview:
Die Cast Rebuild Technician – Monroe City, MO
The Rebuild Technician will be involved in the disassembly, repair and assembly of the die cast machine during the rebuild project. This person will also aid in the troubleshooting of issues during the debugging phase of the rebuild. The Rebuild Technician will have expertise in electrical, hydraulic or mechanical. This person must also be cross-functional in all three disciplines.
Pace Industries is North America’s leading full-service die casting manufacturer. Our mission is to provide uncommon, creative die casting and support solutions that contribute to the success of our customers. Our die cast parts are used in automobiles, motorcycles, generators, snow mobiles, lawn mowers, washing machines, power hand tools, BBQ grills, commercial lighting and many other well-known products.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Disassemble die cast machine
- Rebuild hydraulic cylinders
- Disassemble and evaluate hydraulic valve condition
- Wire electrical panel per electrical schematic
- Pull wires and connect per electrical schematic
- Assemble die cast machine components
- Troubleshoot hydraulic and electrical issues
- Understand PLC/HMI logic
- Be able to read mechanical and electrical prints
- Perform other duties as assigned
Position Reports To: Rebuild Team Manager
Please note that the duties and requirements described herein are intended to represent general contents of this job. This is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties and responsibilities.
Key Position Competency:
- Communications – Listening, Reading Comprehension, Speaking and Writing.
- Cognition – Creative & Innovative Thinking, Mathematical Reasoning, and Problem Solving.
- Personal Effectiveness – Dependability, Adaptability & Flexibility, Attention to Detail, Customer Focus, Results Focus & Initiative, and Safety Focus.
- Interaction with Others – Teamwork
- Occupational –Managing Projects and Operating Equipment.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in die cast machine maintenance or machine rebuild
- Working knowledge of Allen-Bradley PLC's including programming, installation, and troubleshooting
- Experience with equipment building
For more information or to apply for these jobs, please email email@example.com. To check out these and our other job postings, visit www.paceind.com/careers.
We are seeking an energetic, strategic thinker to fill the role of Lean Manufacturing Leader. We want you to develop, implement and coach Business Excellence at our Grafton, WI location.
Who we are and what we do:
Pace Industries is North America’s leading full-service die casting manufacturer. Our mission is to provide uncommon, creative die casting and support solutions that contribute to the success of our customers. Our die cast parts are used in automobiles, motorcycles, generators, snow mobiles, lawn mowers, washing machines, power hand tools, BBQ grills, commercial lighting and many other well-known products. You can have a significant impact on our cultural transformation.
Founded in 1947, the Grafton Division is comprised of four facilities with 400,000 square feet of manufacturing space and 100,000 square feet of warehouse space. The Grafton Division is a TS certified leader in the manufacture of complex high pressure die casting solutions.
How you will impact Pace Industries:
- Employ a hands-on approach to lead teams and execute projects having a significant impact on our business.
- Utilize strategy deployment to align lean activities to key business objectives.
- Apply lean tools to improve business processes: value stream mapping, 5S, visual management, standard work, kanban and SMED.
- Lead structured problem solving activities.
- Work effectively with operations and accounting to capture process improvement savings.
This is an incredible opportunity for passionate and motivated candidates to learn about our company, develop a network, and establish a reputation for exceptional performance. Candidates should have the drive and potential to own this position and develop their own advancement within the organization.
What you need to succeed:
Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering or an Engineering Technology related field.
Hands-on experience in high volume/low margin manufacturing, die casting or metal industry preferred.
Familiarity with strategy deployment (policy deployment or Hoshin Kanri).
Demonstrated ability to apply and execute lean tools and methodologies.
Experience utilizing structured problem solving tools, including Six Sigma.
Knowledge of TS16949 and ISO14001.
Experience with APQP, PPAP, PFMEA, Control Plans, and Process Flow.
Integrity: Maintain confidences
Demonstrated ability to Execute: Sense of urgency towards getting results.
Exceptional Communicator: Interpersonal and presentation skills
Decision Making and Systemic Problem Solving
Influence and Persuasion: Positively
Leadership: Assumes authority as necessary
Teamwork: Team builder
For more information or to apply for these jobs, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
. To check out these and our other job postings, visit www.paceind.com/careers