NADCA Membership Plus
We are pleased to announce NADCA Membership Plus. Membership Plus grants access to Die Casting Solutions, a new online community of information and resources.
- Online Engineering Calculators - Online engineering calculators are frequently developed and released to supplement the articles and discussions. These include the flash predictor, PQ2 lite, and the shock absorber app. More recently, a new calculator was made available. This new calculator is an advanced slow shot velocity calculator. Utilizing this advanced calculator aides die casters in designing parabolic slow shot profiles.
- Downloadable NADCA Publications - Once a quarter
NADCA will make available a featured publication. Individual plus members can
download the FREE publication and add it to their electronic library! Currently
- E908 - Die Casting Safety
- 692 - Die Casting Environmental Management Manual
- Exclusive Quarterly Technical Webinars – Members have complete, free, and exclusive access to quarterly technical webinars. These webinars focus on in-depth coverage of critical die casting technologies. Unlike other NADCA webinars, copies of the technical webinar slides and recordings are archived in the engineering web area. This allows all individual members plus to revisit all previous webinars at any time. The next webinar hosted exclusively for this area will be on Laser Microwelding and Additive Manufacturing Methods for Die Repair - June 20, 2013.
The previous webinars were:
- Thermal Engineering Part 1- Calculating the heat balance of a die casting die for better thermal control.
- Thermal Engineering Part 2 - Calculating the shot sleeve heat balance for enhanced life.
- Understanding the improved fill time calculations and introducing fluidity predictions.
- Predicting the Fill Length
- Special Engineering Community – Members are able to access a community of engineers discussing a host of die casting technologies. This community also discusses technical articles, engineering polls, and popular questions. Technical articles cover a wide range of die casting topics including shot profile engineering, productivity improvements, new technologies, recent developments in R&D, and more. Unlike other web areas, this area is only accessible to those that have a NADCA Membership Plus. Therefore, die casters outside North America are not participating in or viewing the discussions.
As you can see, there is a great deal of value in a NADCA Membership Plus.
Membership Plus Options
Current NADCA Individual Members and employees of NADCA Corporate
Members: The cost to upgrade your existing
membership to NADCA Membership Plus is only $21 for a year of access!
to upgrade your current membership to NADCA Membership Plus.
- Non-Members: There are numerous benefits to having an Individual Membership with NADCA. If you would like to have all the Plus benefits as well as those provided by Individual Membership, then you should sign-up for Individual Membership Plus. The cost for Individual Membership Plus is $106.00 - (Includes: $5.00 processing fee, $21.00 Membership Plus dues). Please click here to complete the online application to become a new member with Individual Membership Plus*.
U.S. dollars drawn on a US bank
*Only residents of North America are eligible for Individual Membership Plus.
Problems accessing your Membership Plus? Contact email@example.com for more help.